Laser Depth Dynamics (LDD) is looking for a LabVIEW developer to join our team. LDD is an early stage company located in Kingston, Ontario. Our products are used to provide quality assurance for high power industrial laser processing applications in advanced manufacturing environments. This position will involve developing new features for our software suite, prototyping customer applications, working with advanced software and hardware architectures and performing various types of quality assurance on the hardware and software we provide. We are looking for individuals who can embody the entrepreneurial culture of our company by demonstrating initiative and are looking to grow with our organization.
- Experience in developing applications in LabVIEW (training and experience equivalent to CLD or CLA level)
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Experience collaborating on software projects with other developers an asset
- Capacity for customer-facing interactions an asset
- Experience with LabVIEW IMAQ, and DAQmx preferred
- Experience with various communication protocols (RS232, TCP/IP, etc…)
- Experience with version control, unit testing and issue tracking
- Experience with system integration testing
- Experience with generating design documents for customer facing designs and for implementation designs.
- C++ and CUDA experience an asset
Please send inquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop product features in LabVIEW
- Prototype new applications
- Provide stress testing, benchmark testing and software QA
- Create and maintain customer-facing documentation
- Must be authorized to work in Canada, have a valid passport and be eligible and willing to travel to US and EU countries.